[pct-l] PCT-L now in forum format

John Abela abela at johnabela.com
Tue Aug 23 20:47:58 CDT 2011

@Diane,

He has not taken steps to purge email addresses, reference this post
for example:

http://postholer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1387

However, it would be inconsequential for him to do so as the email
addresses are already publicly accessible, reference this threaded
view of the official archive for example:

http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/pct-l/2011-August/thread.html#54086

and here for the global mailing list archival system:

http://www.mailrepository.com/pct-l.backcountry.net/msg/4090422/

Just thought this should be cleared up.

John