[pct-l] Ultralight backpack pros and cons

David Grayson djgmd at centurytel.net
Sun Dec 18 06:58:11 CST 2011

Russell,
   My pack strategy is a hybrid - a New Zeeland AARN BODY PACK. The unit
weighs about 4.2lbs and will carry 4500ci including forward BALANCE POCKETS.
It is bulletproof and can anything you can get into it.  I don't want to
carry a pack - I plan to WEAR my pack like my shirt.  It is literally that
comfortable to use.
Dave Grayson

Message: 14