[pct-l] Knees

Robert E. Riess robert.riess at cox.net
Fri Dec 23 09:23:54 CST 2011

I had a similar problem a few years ago.  At the time, I was a classroom
teacher.  My desk was in the back of the room and of course, I taught at the
front.  My right knee hurt so much, I would actually combine trips to my
desk so that I could do at least 3 things before I would walk the 30 feet.
A couple of times, at the end of a day, the pain was so bad just driving
home and using the gas pedal on the car, I had to stop and pull over.  Just
pressing the gas pedal was excruciating.  My MD diagnosed anserine bursitis
and gave me a shot of kenalog with lidocaine.  This killed the pain
instantaneously and it never came back.  Merry Christmas and good luck to
the class of 2012.  BR