[pct-l] More Poop Poll

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri Dec 23 09:44:31 CST 2011

Shon,
A more experienced hiker would have taken his water farther away from
the horses instead of in the "drop zone".
But, like I said, "Veggies" are good for you.
You remember your mother telling you that, don't you?

Remember to eat lots of "Veggies" on the trail....they are good for you.

JMT Reinhold
Shon wrote:

.......two horses, standing in the water near the shoreline, with butts
towards the lake's center and faces down in the shallows earting the
nice green grass, while poop plobs out and falls into the lake over and
over.  I needed to take water from this lake, so I filled two 1L Nalgene
bottles and watched the water in the bottles as horse poop sank to the
bottom.