[pct-l] mail.com> Subject:

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 22:00:12 CST 2011

The only complaint I have about mine is I let the Salemans talk me out of
getting the eVent fabric.  It made sense not to get it at the time, as I
explained I always slept in a tent.  Now I cowboy a lot and think I would
prefer the eVent fabric over the epic fabric.

Its done the AT, PCT and several weekend trips so far.  I'm afraid it will
last so long I'll never get to upgrade the thing. : (

Day-Late