[pct-l] Tents vrs Tarps - Bivies?

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 01:14:10 CST 2011

Dear Shroomer

I am elder than you, and I like lighter pack than you.
I searched the research on the pack weight. There are dozen researches
concerning pack weight ( in case of children, to prevent injury),  No
consistent evidence was found.

So, Tarps, Tents, Bivies  problem should be dedicated to personal
preference. There may be no influence to the success ratio of
thru-hike.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami )