[pct-l] Tents vrs Tarps - Bivies?

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sun Feb 6 09:06:13 CST 2011

I'm not exactly an old geezer, but a light pack really helped me,
too. Plus because I bought new light things, I ended up with better
gear than I had before. In some cases I ended up with gear I didn't
even own before, like an actual tent. A tent works a lot better in
the rain than a bed-top mosquito net and it even weighs less, too. :)