[pct-l] Lightening risks using external frame pack?

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 22:33:42 CST 2011

Do not worry. There is no difference between external and internal
packs. The metal parts make the burns at our body, and they are
frequently misunderstood as they attract the thunder. There is no need
to take of those metals.

Remember, our body is a good target of the thunder.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami )