[pct-l] Why don't we wee more Thoracic bags (front packs / balance pockets / bodypack) in the Industry?

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 21:42:45 CST 2011

The first part of email address is free at my job (I am a
psychologist, not a psychotic. ) . So I decided to psycho01. When it
was contaminated by spam mails, I can easily shift to psycho2,
psycho03  ....

The completewalker is a famous title. I simply assigned it to the
gmail, then it was accepted. So, I am using this now. I gradually
change to this mailing address, because psycho01@ is difficult to use
in USA. It might be caused by the mailing server.