[pct-l] Why don't we wee more Thoracic bags (front packs / balance pockets / bodypack) in the Industry?

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 23:14:52 CST 2011

You are too darn sweet, and I do remember that meeting.  You're right, you
took me right back to my hippie roots, and I really woulda loved to oblige
you.  It just seemed the right thing to do.  But finding that you not only
knew a chanterelle from a little pig (porcini), was good enough by far.

The feeling's mutual, and those kind of meetings, the afternoons and
evenings together with people you'd never met before are some of the richest
of my life.  And many of those great folks I stayed with for well over a
thousand miles.  Maybe I was just lucky and hit all the good ones.  There
have got to be some real jerks and jackasses out there.  And brother, it
ain't you or your sweety.

I look forward to seeing you at kickoff and sending you off to blast this
trail a new....  I'm hopin' to be able to cook some of that good grub for
the masses too.  And you're right, Psycho just doesn't fit him.  Way too
nice, as is Apricots.

Now that we know Yoshihiro is a psychologist, maybe we can get some help on
trail for the more psychotic among us.  Hell, Mango got a little wierd
sometimes.  And Smiles just couldn't stop smiling.  Got to be wierd!  Oh,
lest I forget, she emailed me today, that she took first place in the
extended Giant Slolom at Whistler today, and her Swiss team took 2nd
overall.  She's one hell of a gal, just one of many on trail last year.

All y'all folks just setting out are so damn lucky!!!!!  It's going to be a
summer of wonders, believe me on that.

Shroomer