[pct-l] Why don't we wee more Thoracic bags (front packs / balance pockets / bodypack) in the Industry?

Jason Moores jmmoores1 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 23:36:39 CST 2011

Perhaps we have strayed a bit off of the topic. It's so easy to do once you
begin to reminisce about life on the trail. What were we supposed to be
discussing here...Oh yeah, camera bags....Ummm, I don't carry one.

Jackass
p.s. I'll give ya a hand with the comestibles at K.O. It'll give me time to
convince you to go for a little walk, hell bring the wife this time, that
way she wont divorce ya when you decide to stay on trail til Canada.