[pct-l] Fw: Re: Non-Cooked Food - Share Your Recipes!

John Abela pacificcresttrail2011 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 17:48:31 CST 2011

Hey All,

I was told I could post this

It is actually a PDF and not a MS Word document

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/50366/PCT/Non-Cooked%20Food%20Ideas.pdf

It looks to be 34 pages as a pdf and I would not go printing out the whole
thing... a lot of chatter mixed in with the recipes.

Personally, I have no idea how we are suppose to make the "Christmas and
Hiking Season Fruit Cake" (page 15) while on-trail... but oh-man does that
sound good!! though, it should have some peanut better m&m's in it :-D

Anyway, thanks for compiling this list and passing it along to me to share
with everybody!!

I've collected food ideas (I got most of them) from this list for the last