[pct-l] To Stove or not to Stove

Gary Schenk gwschenk at socal.rr.com
Thu Feb 10 11:24:17 CST 2011

I'm not intending this to pick on Mike, so my apologies in advance, Mike!

But it amazes that people on this list, and folks that I know and
backpack with, will obsess over a matter of a few grams. They'll refuse
to carry a stove or rain jacket because they're too much unneeded
weight. The idea of 3 ozs horrifies them. Then they'll carry
electronics, books, guns and road flares.

HYOH!
Gary