[pct-l] To flare or not to flare

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 09:00:13 CST 2011

Flares are the devil!  If you carry one,you will turn in to a firebug
maniac that gets killed by bears. O.K. calm down a little people. I
call them emergency flares,for emergency. I wont defend it,im to
tired. Im sure all the outspokens will be nice and quiet when I come
walking up with my signal flare walking stick/tent pole/fire
starter/animal deterant/microphone/serious cut closing/beating stick.
I think the list needs an enema. Sorry I couldnt resist. Hike on,and
HYOH,just dont talk about it.