[pct-l] To flare or not to flare

Eric johner27 at evergreen.edu
Fri Feb 11 13:39:03 CST 2011

So you don't carry a knife at all?  I just took a wilderness survival course
last weekend and a knife was the #1 thing that contributed to survival.  Of
course, it can be done without, just a lot harder. I'm definitely carrying a
knife of some sort myself.

As far as the road flare goes, maybe excess, maybe not?  Anyone know the
chances of it accidentally igniting? I would think they are pretty slim...?

Regards,
Eric