[pct-l] To flare or not to flare

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 14:19:15 CST 2011

I carry a knife - just a real small one.  I know a couple of people (gram
shavers) that just carry a razor blade.  But even if I had a guardian angle
surrounding me on the trail and was guaranteed not to get in any survival
situation I'd still carry that small knife as I use it to prepare meals
(opening packaging, slicing onions, garlic, veges) and for minor equipment
repairs.