[pct-l] Food storage in non-bear areas

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 12 10:56:20 CST 2011

Jacob,

I used OpSaks on the PCT for over five months to prevent all kinds of critters
from smelling my food.  It worked.  I never lost food stored in an odor-proof
sack.  You can buy them on line or from REI.  Just follow the instructions as to
sealing properly and be careful not to get food smells outside the sack.

MendoRider/Ed Anderson