[pct-l] Verizon Cell Phones???

John Abela pacificcresttrail2011 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 13 11:29:17 CST 2011

Hey Dan,

Other option to consider, if you do not yet have anything, would be a
satphone.

GlobalStar (the leader in the industry) has one heck of a special right now.
$20 bucks a month for unlimited airtime voice. The phone itself is ~45% off
with the plan.

http://www.globalstar.com/en/index.php?cid=1250

It is 7 ounces, so about 2 ounces heavier than an iPhone.

That said, it is no smart phone.

That said, it has about 90% better coverage than att/verizon

Something to consider.