[pct-l] Bread/Tortillas/Cheese

dicentra dicentragirl at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 11:06:42 CST 2011

I think the key is that he CUT the salami before packing it. There are lots of
choices for shelf stable salami, pepperoni (slices and sticks) and even
prosiutto... only good IF you don't open the package until ready to eat it. Same
goes for a lot of cheeses.

~Dicentra

http://www.onepanwonders.com ~ Backcountry Cooking at its Finest
http://www.freewebs.com/dicentra