[pct-l] i injured my back ... advice ?

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 19:47:26 CST 2011

Dear Paul

I have no special knowledge of injury, but "Keep warm" will work.
Because, the circulation of the blood is facilitated. Japanese like
hot bath. If you have a bath in your room, try hot bath in longer
time, then all the bio-chemical reactions in your body  is facilitated
and injured parts are cured in shorter term.  At least, this technique
has no bad side effect.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami )