[pct-l] Sierra City to Belden to Chester

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Tue Feb 15 20:58:48 CST 2011

I don't have a definite answer for you, but in 2009, Huff-n-Puff
hiked part of that section in May. There was an article in one of the
local papers in that area, but I couldn't find it online. He
encountered a lot of snow and blowdowns. In the article he said a map
and compass would be necessary.

2009 wasn't a high snow year, so things could be different if the
year you want to do it turns out to be a high snow year.