[pct-l] Bring Guidebooks or Maps?

lee staley leestcoast at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 22:29:14 CST 2011

Schoomer, wondering why no one's mentioned Riprap and Cold Mountain
Poems, or Rivers and Mountains without End, etc.?  Incidently, I left my
favorite copy of WCW's The American Grain and my real fav, Archetypes
and the Collective Unconscious, in an upstairs closet out in Kansas City
in 1968.  Wanted to stash something to come back to after the war.
Never saw them again.  I didn't do well in coming back to a lot of other
things, too.  I did manage to take a Greyhound to Independence and hitch
up to Onion Valley, went over Kearsarge...there went my past, I reckon....
Cruz Control