[pct-l] Superfeet and Ponchos

Mike Schaeffer chiefrat2006 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 10:25:05 CST 2011

I tried the green Superfeet and wondered why everyone seemed to like them,
including my wife.  I thought they were very uncomfortable and they hurt my
feet.

Then I tried orange Superfeet and they feel great.  Like all equipement, it
takes some trial and error to get it right.

Mike Schaeffer
T '78
PCT '11