[pct-l] Sleeping Pads

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 11:53:59 CST 2011

I saw someone's blog post about repairing their NeoAir matresses. They found
dozens of tiny holes all around the seams. I think Cascade Designs may have
been having a production problem for awhile. One of my hiking buddies bought
one last year and has had no issues with it. I bought mine right after Xmas.
I've slept on it a few times now, and mine hasn't leaked at all. I can't
comment on cold though. I was indoors testing a new hammock. I keep trying
to get out for an overnight, but work is busier and on top of that I spend
my weekend preparing for my hike!