[pct-l] Rx Vytorin

Randy Forsland hikertrsh at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 22:48:56 CST 2011

Those major societies also don't live the stressful "9 to 5' high paced
lives of western culture...which may play an equal part in the problem...
look at the diet of the Inuit and Eskimo cultures and you may find that the
stresses of western civilization is more the cause than the diet..to a point

Redwood