[pct-l] Superfeet and Ponchos

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 23:26:40 CST 2011

That has been my experience for the past 2 weeks Jim.  It's still very new,
but I'm hoping things are going to continue to be better.  I hiked 7 miles
today on old asphalt, and tomorrow it'll be a serious trail w/ 4 to 5,000 ft
vertical.  I've done it 4 times in the past two weeks and things have been
markedly improved.  I'm still leery, but it's the first relief I've had
since Mt. Adams last August.  And it's quite dramatic.  I hope it works.  I
am doing a lot of foot strengthening and heal tendon stretching, but then
I've been doing that since September, and hiking with more of the shuffle
talked about in the book.  But I've only noticed the relief since I pulled
out all the pads and arches.  I hope it continues to get better for you too
Jim.

We'll see....

Shroomer