[pct-l] Debating about boots...How many?

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 10:38:10 CST 2011

You could buy these:
http://www.gearzone.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=232-18618&click=5096
If I'm not mistaken, Scott Williamson wears these (at least I think he did
on his 08' record breaking hike).  I met him on the trail and was talking
them up.
They'll last about 500 miles before needing to be replaced.  Super
lightwieght and awesome.  It's basically a trailer runner with full ankle
support.

Then there are these:
http://inov-8.com/Products-Detail.asp?L=26&PG=PG1&P=5050973007
which are basically the same thing but not waterproof.

:)

Austin Williams

www.PlanYourHike.com
Info on PCT gear, resupply points, maps, movies, etc.

"*Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a
fruit salad.*"
-Proverb