[pct-l] thru dogs dates?

Gerry Zamora gerry0625 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 14:55:38 CST 2011

Kevin,
I agree with almost every ruining u said just remember any dog can bite I
have 120lb yellow lab and he would hurt a fly a stranger could take food
from his mouth but I ha e a buddy just put his golden retrieved down after
it bit his sons face off 73 stiches to be exact no clue what the lil boy did
to the dog as he was alone with the dog when it happen none the less u just
never know.  I let my dog play with my kid which are 3 and 4 years old and
to this date he only licks and jumps somtimes but I ne er leave them alone
just not worth the risk.  I love dogs but some dogs just bite regardless of
breed.
As far as this guys bad luck with dogs I think your right he is mostlikely
afraid and when he encounters a dog they pick up on this turning a bad
situation worse you always show dominace when it comes to dogs even if its a
scary big dog stand your ground.  And remember if your dog bites someone its
a good chance he or she will be put down.
Gerry