[pct-l] Giardia

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 17:47:18 CST 2011

Personally I think 'mm, no thanks, looks great but germs and such'. Or anything like that is just fine.

I carry unique and novelty foods and typically pour into the hands of those I share with... People want to try my home dried bacon bits etc

I carry a disproportionate amount of hand sanitizer to my pack weight,  and I've never had giardia ... I did have botchalism once from eating bird poop, nearly died.

Sent from my iPod