[pct-l] So. Calif. Desert Water Caches

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Wed Jan 12 21:12:52 CST 2011

San Felipe Creek it seems is dry more often than a few years ago, perhaps because of the fires then resulting in more sediment upstream. But if its dry I include info about possible water upstream in season.

Reports indicate the water in the tank at Rodriguez Truck Trail is almost gone. We have had little luck with getting it refilled and expect that to continue with Californias budget mess. The tank at Mason Valley has been dry for years. This will make the springs downstream at Chariot Canyon more popular.

AsABat
PCT Water Reports SoCal http://pct.4jeffrey.net
Send water updates to water at 4jeffrey.net