[pct-l] Erik the Black's Maps

dnlcyclone at aol.com dnlcyclone at aol.com
Thu Jan 13 13:04:25 CST 2011

Erik the Black's maps are excellent.  Why were people incredibly disappointed?  Everyone I've talked to that's used them have absolutely loved them.  Both Halfmile and Erik do a fine job with their maps.  I would encourage all those who haven't chosen their maps of choice to go to www.pacificcresttrailmap.com, and purchase Erik's maps while you can: he only has several left that he has reprinted while he stocks up for his 3rd edition incarnations that will be ready for 2012.  Erik's a great guy and has really done a nice job with these maps.

Cheers,

David L.

I have not hiked the entire trail yet, but I have hiked a lot of it using
Eric the Black's PCT Atlas and I have nothing but positive things to say
about it.  I also like Half-mile's maps.  Many times I use both of them.

I-Beam