[pct-l] When you get to Washington......

Michael Pinkus mikepinkus at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 14 17:12:28 CST 2011

According to my PCT planner, my arrival date is the 24th of September and that is allowing me one zero a week.

Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 15:10:05 -0800
Subject: Re: [pct-l] When you get to Washington......
From: steeleye at wildblue.net
To: mikepinkus at hotmail.com
CC: andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com; pct-l at backcountry.net

Good afternoon, all,

‘Mom’s
admonition is well illustrated in the annual “Class of …” DVDs.  Take a look at the hikers arriving at
Monument-78 at the end of each presentation:
Some are standing there mugging for the camera in fine, clear weather, enjoying
themselves in tee-shirts and shorts while others are huddled around in the snow
looking as gloomy as the skies overhead.

Take a
note:  Finish by mid-September or push
your luck.

Steel-Eye