[pct-l] Warner Springs Resort

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 16 08:50:09 CST 2011

much of that last email made no sense to me.

... but on the subject of warner springs;  i spoke on the phone to them 2 weeks
ago and they said they still had a PCT rate.
... looks like another 200$ needs to be added to my budget    ; )  Echo said
there is no chance in hell we can skip this stop;  personally i would... except
the food was so delicious.  we're going stoveless this time, so those meals will
be well sought after.

~Outpost