[pct-l] Spot + iPhone has arrived!

Paul Robison paulrobisonhome at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 23 16:05:56 CST 2011

You can send text from the spot2 but only preset messages... Is this new product the same or can you actually type up your own emails etc and send via satelite?  ... Sending custom texts would be a minor bonus I suppose... But with he preset custom ones in he spots 2 I've never been left wanting

Sent from my iPod