[pct-l] Spot + iPhone has arrived!

Kevin Cook hikelite at gmail.com
Sun Jan 23 16:11:27 CST 2011

The one that worked with the DeLorme GPS let you send custom text. As in you
type and hit send. I saw this new device a few days ago, but didn't go look
again. I'm assuming it works the same. I also think there was some extra
cost for this functionality, ie more expensive subscription.

I considered this, but I asked my wife if she thought the comfort it would
give her is worth the extra $$, she said no.