[pct-l] This info needs to get our

Max 2 Hotmail maxsands at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 4 22:18:53 CDT 2011

All,

This California park can’t be controlled during a shutdown, Archeological sites, California history, you name it, we need your help.

Regards Max

Our State parks.

The state of California undertakes the care and feeding of our state park system.

We, the tax payers fund this evolution. Elected officials prioritize these expenditures.

If California’s elected officials neglect their duties to protect our park system due to their pet projects we should take issue.

I pay dearly within the tax system and ask very little from it.

Politicians try to punish us for “not” passing additional tax increases by shutting down things we desires.

The punitive nature of this is often missed.

Cut other programs, I pay for this program, I also vote!

If you shut down our park system, the next step is to limit your destructive time in office.

This is how you value us, and this is how we will value you during your time in office.

Cancel the leaches on the tax system (and you know what they are), Do not try to punish the public by not funding our park system.

We (the public) fund the park system thru the tax system. We (the public) pay additional park taxes (AKA Fees) to use the park system.

Set your priorities (I have) and protect the park system (as you should).  I talk, People listen, we vote, do the right thing!

You’re voting public,

Max sands

P.O. Box 2153

El Cajon, Ca. 92021