[pct-l] entering sierras in a week or two, thoughts?

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 07:48:45 CDT 2011

Dear Justin

I don't know.

I am also reading carefully PCT-L and Postholer.com, but vague.

According to Tom Aterno's facebook

"Red Beard said the stream crossings on the PCT/JMT were only mid
thigh deep. But he said that Forrester was scary. ...They have
Kathoolas and ice axes."

If this was true, it is not so dangerous, but crampons or microspikes
and GPS are needed at some places.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )