[pct-l] Fwd: Missing Teen - Joe Klein

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Tue Jul 19 22:40:21 CDT 2011

Not much to go on here, but I found an online post about this and his picture at
www.facebook.com/pages/The-Ron-Don-Show-Official/113101925407371
Scroll down to yesterday (July 18) at 3:31 pm.

AsABat
PCT Water Reports SoCal http://pct.4jeffrey.net
Send water updates to water at 4jeffrey.net

bighummel at aol.com wrote:

Andrea Dinsmore contacted me to pass this onto the list. Joe Klein's
parents are looking for him and concerned about him. He was last seen
in Snohomish, WA. See the message below and contact them if you have
any information.

Greg Hummel