[pct-l] Snow conditions on Siskiyou crest

jomike at cot.net jomike at cot.net
Wed Jul 20 12:35:14 CDT 2011

My second contact today inquiring about the Marbles and on into OR in one day. Yes, we had rain for a few days and now the temperatures down here at 2800' is in the 90's. So, after rain the area is now getting heat. Should equate melting snow, rapidly. Also, here's the number for the Mt. Shasta Ranger Station who is always a good scource of information. Oh, let me add the Ft. Jones Station also. Between the two you'll pretty much have all the information you'll need. Mt Shasta: 530-926-4511; Scott River Ranger Station (in Ft. Jones): 530-468-5351.

are we there yet

Message: 1