[pct-l] belden north

-Mountain Goat- themtgoat at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 11:43:03 CDT 2011

Saw you guys Saturday when I took a hike North of Belden. Sorry to hear you lost the trail at 5400'. The Trail from Belden North to the Old Cabin site (6 miles) was clear, and had been recently cleared of downed trees and brush.

-Mountain Goat-

I Discovered That By Going Out I Had Really Gone In
    timpnye at gmail.com

    Sun Jun 26 23:15:37 CDT 2011

 Flipped up to belden from kennedy meadows. Snow patchy and trail lost at 5400 feet. Gps and traction devices necessary. Saw one thru today who had flipped up to donner. My daughter and I were the only hikers he had seen since getting back on trail. We are apparently the through this section.

Gourmet and obsidian

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone