[pct-l] tents

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 18:47:31 CDT 2011

Dear Daniel

I am not a PCTer, a foreigner, just only hiking JMT with my wife. So,
I must select a huge, strong, and light tent. My conclusion for this
summer is: Robens Stratos   1.2Kg,  4 persons tent.

 http://bit.ly/jAZpMr ( Japanese site, with brief English explanation ).

There is no double wall tent, which is huge, and strong, and light.
So, I selected single wall tent. I rejected
American tent, because my wife often complains coldness, since the
three season tent uses too much mesh.

I bought Luna Solo ( Six Moon Design ), but I felt difficulty to set
up on the hard stone mixed ground, so I stopped to use it. There are
many two person tents ( about 1 Kg ). You can find your favorite tent
at such a site.

http://bit.ly/jzniUH

--
Sincerely