[pct-l] Raingear: Parcho Questions

Ken Marlow pcthiker at cox.net
Tue Mar 1 23:38:20 CST 2011

Lost & Found,
    Thanks for the offer...kinda kicking the idea around, just heard back from Bill, who sent  the instructions (less pattern). Yep, look's like I'd have my work cut-out for me tackling that project! But the instructions helped getting a grasp of what's going-on. A good point you raised on flammability.