[pct-l] Snow Course Weekends in Apirl?

ned at mountaineducation.org ned at mountaineducation.org
Sun Mar 6 20:49:16 CST 2011

Hi, Ashley!

Thanks for asking!

Right now there is one spot available for the weekend of 4/15 and it looks like there is sufficient interest amongst last-minute thru hikers to open the additional weekend, 4/22, for registration.

Let us know if 4/22 works for you and your partner.

Regarding transportation south to the border after the Course, most of the students taking the 4/22 Course will be doing the same as you, looking for a ride south, and some will have their own cars or with whom you can pre-Course arrange carpooling. Register, first, then the Course's group emailing will put you in touch with them to arrange that. In essence, it is very easy to find a ride to Campo after the Course!

"Just remember, Be Careful out there!"

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education
1106A Ski Run Blvd