[pct-l] Thru-Hiking On A Budget

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Mar 10 06:48:46 CST 2011

Olde Timer Reinhold writes:  Naaahhh....he is not going to dare......not after Melanie trashes him in the push up contest at the KO.
Switchback replies: The Wagon Master has already said that a Push-Up Contest is not keeping with the Kickoff's theme or goals.  And he and the Kelty Kid run the Kickoff.  But if there were such a thing, I would smash her into oblivion.  By the way, I would be better at a Push-Down Contest.  If I had some help to over come gravity each time, I could get down okay.  I am good at going down stairs, hills, and ramps.