[pct-l] Food - A system

Steven Mueller mueller.s.r at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 13:46:11 CST 2011

Hi all,

Just wanted to add my 2 cents.  I'm a huge proponent of mealpack bars, they
are my go to lunch for the entire trail.  That said if you contact their
customer service and mention your a thru-hiker they give you huge discounts,
I think that mine were around .80 each when I purchased 120 of them, and
they are great people.  If you have dietary restrictions some are dairy free
as well.

Happy trails,

Flying Tortoise

Message: 26