[pct-l] One person tent

Lisa Freathy rainorshinecamper at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 22:47:14 CDT 2011

I have the Big Agnes FlyCreek 1 and am happy with it so far. Only 5-6 practice
nights and nothing with super high wind or insane downpour but so far so good. I
am 5'5" and have plenty of length and can just sit in the center without hitting
my head. Weighs 39.4 ounces on my scale WITH footprint, stakes, poles, rainfly
and 3 stuff sacks.

I used the BigAgnes Seedhouse 2 for a couple of years in many conditions and
LOVED, LOVED it! I went to the Flycreek vs. Seedhouse for my 1 man tent for
extra weight savings, but if you are not as worried the Seedhouse is still #1 in
my heart.

Happy Hiking! Lisa

"Keep close to Nature's heart... and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb
a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean."
~ John Muir