[pct-l] Women's Rain Pants...

John Abela pacificcresttrail2011 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 17:03:55 CDT 2011

Montbell Dynamo Wind Pants

These are my daily wear pants.

I have used them in the vicious rains of the Redwood forest, used them
in waist deep snow, and every where in between. Only place I have not
had a chance to try them out is in 100+ degree weather (never gets
that hot here) so I am not sure how they will work in the
Mojave/Tehachapi region.

And, if you do not want to wear them as your daily wear, they are only
2.8 ounces.

John