[pct-l] Handheld GPS Recommendations

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Wed Mar 23 18:38:37 CDT 2011

No unfortunately I lost my eTrex Vista HCx within the first mile or so of
my trip on Section R of the PCT last fall. I discovered the loss at our
first stop; retraced my steps and didn't find it. Went back a couple more
times to look and no avail. Tried other means.  So I bought a new unit.

Tortoise

<>  Because truth matters.<>