[pct-l] Phone choice

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Thu Mar 24 18:40:28 CDT 2011

Can't remember but I think Motorolas flavor of Android was more logical than HTCs. I liked  the droid X screen much better, also the hdmi out which doesn't work on movies though. I also hated that Verizon sold out to Micro$oft and put Bing on the Incredible. I'm sure there were better reasons but can't recall.
AsABat
PCT Water Reports SoCal http://pct.4jeffrey.net
Send water updates to water at 4jeffrey.net