[pct-l] KNIFE?

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Thu Mar 24 22:51:15 CDT 2011

That's so true. I was a vegetarian for a long time and I also went
through a couple of difficult times where I didn't have much money or
food. I can remember looking at the pumpkin my roommate had by the
fireplace (for a fall decoration) and thinking, hmm. I could eat
that. I can also remember living up at my dad's house in the
mountains and every morning these cute little baby quail would come
marching over the hill and start scratching and pecking right outside
my window. At one point I thought about eating them. And on the PCT,
those grouse sure looked like chicken to me.